| Forums | Sign Up | Reply | Search | Statistics | Home Page |
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 82 [5 Sep 2013 00:45]
Guests - 82 / Members - 0
Integrex Programming Mazatrol integrexmachinist.com community built on miniBB / Integrex Programming Mazatrol /

LINE CENTER

Rodzilla
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 23 Nov 2010 19:57
so I programed some engraving today using LINE CENTER , I got the sequence data all punched in no problem, checked out the graphic no problem , looking good so run the the machine.....
the tool approaches the material, feeds to its start point and just sits there (NO ALARM NO NOTHING)

WTF

can anyone help ?
the tool is described as a ball nose end mill 0.06" dia
if you need more info just ask

thanks
Rodzilla
integrexman
Admin
#2 | Posted: 23 Nov 2010 21:28 | Edited by: integrexman
What mode XC ZC XY etc? What control?
Rodzilla
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 23 Nov 2010 22:23 | Edited by: Rodzilla
XY hilighted pink for HD2, Matrix
integrexman
Admin
#4 | Posted: 24 Nov 2010 08:37 | Edited by: integrexman
Have you tried changing the start point attributes from open to closed or vise versa? Try decreasing the SRV-A.
Rodzilla
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 24 Nov 2010 09:07
found the problem,

I have noticed that in some cases my machine will NOT do a restart on HD2 successfully, what I mean is , if I try to restart on a turning unit the machine will rapid to start point but the chuck will not rotate, so I have to send the milling turret home and redo the restart and then it will do what its suppose to do.
the engraving unit I guess was the same thing because when I turned the machine on this morning and did the restart it engraved correctly .

now what I don't know is .... is this a problem with all matrix integrex's or just this one????

things that make you say Hmmmmmmm
Rodzilla
integrexman
Admin
#6 | Posted: 24 Nov 2010 09:31
What version software do you have?
Rodzilla
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 24 Nov 2010 21:44
I'll get back to you in the morning

Rodzilla
Rodzilla
Forums Member
#8 | Posted: 29 Nov 2010 10:40
"C1B" is what we have on our Matrix and "AAA" on the 640MT Pro , just wondering what is the latest for the 640MT Pro?
andymazak
Forums Member
#9 | Posted: 7 Dec 2010 06:56
My 200Y 640MT control won't do a restart in turning mode either. Rapids to posn but no spindle start.

Andy
Rodzilla
Forums Member
#10 | Posted: 7 Dec 2010 07:09
I normally just try it again and it works.

Rodzilla
dhorton
Forums Member
#11 | Posted: 18 May 2011 11:08
I have run into a similar problem but not with mazatrol. Running a program that I restarted for the subspindle operation and the spindle did not start turning until after the turning tool had rapided to its start position. This resulted in a crash. It was an Esprit program. I've been trying to figure out what happened from the Esprit angle. Should I be looking at Mazak instead? I'm running an integrex 200iv.
By the way, I've tried to recreate the crash with absolutely no success. The spindle always turns on before the upper turret moves.
SHAH_0
Forums Member
#12 | Posted: 21 Feb 2012 01:53
I want to use live center in lower turret in integrex 300IV.
Matrix nexus control.
req. programe.
pl. send on s_nishit @yahoo.com

:);):-p:-(More smilies...  Disable smilies in post
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Forums are powered by miniBB®