| Forums | Sign Up | Reply | Search | Statistics | Home Page |
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 3 [7 Dec 2019 22:54]
Guests - 3 / Members - 0
Matrix Control integrexmachinist.com community built on miniBB / Matrix Control /

What do you think MAZAK needs to Add/Change to make the MATRIX control better? (READ FIRST POST)

Page:  ««  1  2  3  4  »» 
integrexman
Admin
#31 | Posted: 29 Apr 2009 16:22
Pete:
Enlight in pink or yellow things that have been change in TPC unit

Very good Idea. Also if I load a program from another machine and the TPC has been changed on only one parameter but my machine's parameters are different it would show me all the TPC data that is diffrent from the other machine.
mikiez48
Forums Member
#32 | Posted: 15 May 2009 16:26
OD thread milling!
ruqayya
Forums Member
#33 | Posted: 11 Jan 2010 08:15
is there any option so that i can measure tool length automatically through MDI mode
gocubs68
Forums Member
#34 | Posted: 11 Jan 2010 20:05
The ability to add revolutions to the to the Planetary tapping cycle.
A parameter that would require you to hit MF1 & MF2 as well as foot pedal to open/close the chuck.
A place for notes on Set-up page.
Not control related, but a longer reaching arm for the tool eye.
Mazak123
Forums Member
#35 | Posted: 26 Jan 2010 08:23
to gocubs68, why do you want to tie up your hands when opening and closing the chuck? This seems to me like it would make it more difficult to catch the part with the free hand. Please advise?
integrexman
Admin
#36 | Posted: 26 Jan 2010 09:02
Mazak123
Probably so he doesn't inadvertently step on the foot pedal and have a big part fall out of the chuck.
Mazak123
Forums Member
#37 | Posted: 28 Jan 2010 17:11
The foot switch is designed to make accedintal tripping of the switch difficult, I know, but not impossible. Switch doesn't function while machine is in Auto mode, so I like to see customers move it to the side of the machine when not in use. A machine shop is a dangerous place to work, and we're all big boys, so I'm just a little suprised that this question was asked. What you're saying makes sense tho. I'm finding out you're a pretty sharp dude tho, you and Stuart. Thanks.
Rodzilla
Forums Member
#38 | Posted: 28 Jan 2010 17:39
I would like to be able to ADD a couple of pages of Chuck Jaws to the set up area ..2 pages is not enough for a jobbing shop
Stuart
Forums Member
#39 | Posted: 28 Jan 2010 22:53
A way to sort the tool definitions in the stock tooling section of the tool definitions. It would be neat to be able to edit nominal values as well. It's getting tough to find an unused value to move tooling definitions to when I swap them in and out of the magazine.
John Standley
Forums Member
#40 | Posted: 8 Feb 2010 15:48
more ways to manipulate the b axis in a mazatrol program. the ability to program full 5 axis in mazatrol if u cannot already. i havnt found a way yet.
Pete
Forums Member
#41 | Posted: 10 Feb 2010 00:57
Rodzilla:
2 pages is not enough for a jobbing shop

you can set up a range of jaw from XX inch to XX inch by increment of .05'' on ''A'' value;
''B'' and ''D'' always to 0 and ''C'' about 3''.
These will work for most of your job and when you have a specific set you start from the bottom of the list and name this set for the job.

With around 160 diffenrent job with 2 set of jaws we have about 15 set remaining empty
Pete
Forums Member
#42 | Posted: 10 Feb 2010 01:07
John Standley:
i havnt found a way yet.

Possible in manual prog for simple calculable move but you have to compensate for the b axis center of rotation, move with increment and have to find an aproximative feedrate...

Dont think Mazak will goe far with 5 axis programming... It surely worth it to work with cam dealer !!!!
John Standley
Forums Member
#43 | Posted: 12 Feb 2010 13:19
we have the latest version of mastercam and a service update contract but the post we have is a custom post that was made 10years ago before they developed a generic mazatrol millturn post. so i find myself using manual process units like u said.
integrexman
Admin
#44 | Posted: 24 Jan 2011 19:02
1. More ways to limit the RPM of HEAD1 and 2.
a. In the Common Unit have seperate MAX RPM Limits for Head1 and 2(when heads are synced the head with the lowest RPM would be the limit).
b. Add a field in the TPC Data for all Bar and Groove Units to set a MAX RPM for that Unit.

Please do this one Mazak!
MikiMajk
Forums Member
#45 | Posted: 25 Jan 2011 05:42
Matrix/Matrix Nexus

I would remove/add some things:
1.Remove Voice advicer
2.Remove 3D Virtual machning, because no one uses.
3.Add some simle 3D WIRE models, only for checking the collisions bettwen the tool and workpiece.
4.Add 3D safety shiled for AUTOMATIC operation(Yes i know that they develop it for higher versions of SW), but all controls should use it. Make that as simple as possible.
5.If there's any chanse to get rid of WIN OS and change it for something else(Like you did on Mazatrol SMART - it rocks BTW)

Mik
 Page:  ««  1  2  3  4  »» 

:);):-p:-(More smilies...  Disable smilies in post
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Forums are powered by miniBB®