| Forums | Sign Up | Reply | Search | Statistics | Home Page |
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 3 [7 Dec 2019 22:54]
Guests - 3 / Members - 0
Matrix Control integrexmachinist.com community built on miniBB / Matrix Control /

PDF manuals

Page:  1  2  3  »» 
Pete
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 9 Oct 2008 11:49 | Edited by: Pete
Is there a way to find Matrix PDF manuals (parameter, operating,programming eia & mazatrol)
Stephen Bobrowiecki
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 10 Oct 2008 11:41
Mazak sells all those in one package.
Stuart
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 10 Oct 2008 11:46
MaAzak might actually sell more machines if they took the simple proactive steps that many other manufacturers do and provide them at no charge via a web site. After all they are for the most part technical manuals which only benifit those actually using the control or planning on purchasing them.

Oh, and another great idea would be to have their service techs actually have read them.

Yes, a very few minority actually have, but from conversations with tech support clearly it's the minority....
integrexman
Admin
#4 | Posted: 10 Oct 2008 20:44
Stuart
Oh, and another great idea would be to have their service techs actually have read them. LOL

If you send $300,000 on a machine the least they could do is give you the manuals on a USB drive. Why not have them loaded in the control when the machine comes.
Pete
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 11 Oct 2008 06:51
I have those of the M-pro control wich come with the e-tower PC but i was wondering if they do it for the Matrix control
MICHAEL NASS
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 11 Oct 2008 16:59
HI,

if you still, looking for pdf format for matrix i have manual No: h740ha0031e that include ,param list, alarm list, m-code list. give me your email i will send it but also if you need other manual too .the librery i have is to big it include manual for the following controler: 640M, 640T, T32, Tplus , MATRIX , but IS not organized, ,
Pete
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 14 Oct 2008 16:06
pete_cnc@msn.com
Stuart
Forums Member
#8 | Posted: 14 Oct 2008 16:46
pete... you have mail...
Pete
Forums Member
#9 | Posted: 16 Oct 2008 16:09
Thank you so much guy's
Mazak123
Forums Member
#10 | Posted: 17 Feb 2009 18:22
Stuart, Intergrexman, if you let me know which manuals you need, I'll do my best to send them to you. As far as reading them, well, lets see....average 8 manuals per machine, supporting 60 different models, with controls ranging from Fanuc, T1,T2,t3, T-plus, Fusion640T, Matrix for turning, M1, M2, M-plus, 640M, and Matrix, and e-machines maching centers, Robots, barfeeders, and tons of other options, maybe we should just read manuals all day and forget about going to my kids soccer game. I'll help you guys anyway I can, but let's give some Mazak service guys a break, most will go out of their way to help. I'm on here to hopefully change some opinions. Thank for your consideration.
mazakturk
Forums Member
#11 | Posted: 16 Apr 2009 13:13
Mazak123
Would you send me these manuals?
Stuart
Forums Member
#12 | Posted: 16 Apr 2009 14:53
Is Mazak123 still around? He's been too helpful. I'm assuming the Mazak brass got wind of a helpful tech working on his own time no less... and sent him off to Siberia...

What manuals are you looking for? Sometimes amazing things happen if you post what you need and an email address that can accept 8meg or so .pdf files...

Stu
Kneth
Forums Member
#13 | Posted: 17 Apr 2009 14:33
Hi!
Newbee here!

Would like the INTEGREX 300 IV MATRIX manuals on pdf. Pls.

krokanrullen@hotmail.com
Shovelhead
Forums Member
#14 | Posted: 17 Apr 2009 19:32
I like manuals too, but doesn't come close to trial and error. lol.....
MikiMajk
Forums Member
#15 | Posted: 15 Sep 2009 04:06
Here you have Traning manual for INTE400-300MK3 with FUSION MT Pro control and Operating manual for Matrix MTx(Integrex MK4) and Matrix Nexus control(Tx controls - lathes). Download them, before Mazak notice....

http://cybrcnc.com

MM
 Page:  1  2  3  »» 

:);):-p:-(More smilies...  Disable smilies in post
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Forums are powered by miniBB®