| Forums | Sign Up | Reply | Search | Statistics | Home Page |
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 3 [7 Dec 2019 22:54]
Guests - 3 / Members - 0
Matrix Control integrexmachinist.com community built on miniBB / Matrix Control /

Integrexman's likes and dislikes on the Matrix Control (Read First Page)

Page:  ««  1  2  3  4  »» 
Poutine
Forums Member
#31 | Posted: 19 Dec 2007 15:55
L57 is the parameter to change the tooldata while machining.
Turn this parameter to a 1 and now your boss will be happy.lol
integrexman
Admin
#32 | Posted: 19 Dec 2007 19:31 | Edited by: integrexman
Thanks I will try it. It looks like this is only for EIA??
Poutine
Forums Member
#33 | Posted: 20 Dec 2007 11:26
This is the parameter to change tooldata offsets on the fly for lathes and mills Matrix but im sure its the same for the Integrex.
integrexman
Admin
#34 | Posted: 20 Dec 2007 15:54
Poutine,

I changed L57 to a 1 and still get the blue 427 Memory Protect alarm. I even rebooted and it will not let me change the diameter of endmills in the LIST INPUT page or the TOOL DATA pages. I was able to change the the NOSE-R on the TOOL OFFSET page before and after I changed L57 to a 1. For now I have set L57 back to 0.
integrexman
Admin
#35 | Posted: 30 Oct 2008 20:40
Added Dislike #9 today.
integrexman
Admin
#36 | Posted: 31 Oct 2008 06:01
Dislike #3 fixed.
integrexman
Admin
#37 | Posted: 11 Dec 2008 11:46
Added like #9
integrexman
Admin
#38 | Posted: 1 Sep 2010 20:28 | Edited by: integrexman
Added dislike #10, #11 and #12 (Read First Page)
MillingMan
Forums Member
#39 | Posted: 16 Sep 2010 09:40
Funny, it seems as tho alot of the dislikes are based around Mazatrol programming issues/features.

I program everything with EIA (in Mastercam) and still use Tool Data, and I have no complaints at all about the control.

Granted it has lots of useless junk, like the virtual machining which is darn near impossible to setup accuratly, and the backplotter is ancient....other then those I think this control (Matrix) is a super power compared to the MT/Fusion type controls.

JM2C
integrexman
Admin
#40 | Posted: 18 Sep 2010 06:58 | Edited by: integrexman
MillingMan
Only dislike 6 and 9 are specific to Mazatrol. The rest are machine operation problems or like #8 have to do with both Mazatrol and EIA.

MillingMan:
I program everything with EIA (in Mastercam) and still use Tool Data, and I have no complaints at all about the control.

So you don't have a problem with dislike #2?
MillingMan
Forums Member
#41 | Posted: 4 Oct 2010 14:54 | Edited by: MillingMan
I am going to assume with dislike #2 you are more meaning that if the machine is running, but not on that endmill you cannot edit the offset?

Persay said endmill is tool T100 and you are on T99 (Even if T100 is staged). Now with T100 not being IN the mill spindle, you can edit whatever detail on that tool you want irrelevant to what is going on inside the working machine area. SO LONG as your tool is not in the spindle, you can edit it.

Maybe I dont understand the issue?
integrexman
Admin
#42 | Posted: 4 Oct 2010 20:23
MillingMan:
SO LONG as your tool is not in the spindle, you can edit it.

That is not the case on any of our Matrix Integrex's. I can not edit any endmill's diameter without taking the machine out of memory.
MillingMan
Forums Member
#43 | Posted: 5 Oct 2010 05:32
There is a parameter for this, Integrexman. I have two Mazak service guys here today first thing, I will ask them and post the info required for you and others to hopefully enjoy :)
integrexman
Admin
#44 | Posted: 5 Oct 2010 16:54
MillingMan:
There is a parameter for this, Integrexman. I have two Mazak service guys here today first thing, I will ask them and post the info required for you and others to hopefully enjoy :)

That would be great.
MikiMajk
Forums Member
#45 | Posted: 6 Oct 2010 12:09
You mean L57(Rewriting of tool data during automatic
operation)?

Put L57 to 1 if you want to edit tooldata during auto operation and vice versa.

Miki
 Page:  ««  1  2  3  4  »» 

:);):-p:-(More smilies...  Disable smilies in post
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Forums are powered by miniBB®