| Forums | Sign Up | Reply | Search | Statistics | Home Page |
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 2 [23 Jul 2019 20:03]
Guests - 2 / Members - 0
Matrix Control integrexmachinist.com community built on miniBB / Matrix Control /

Changing pre set tools i mazatrol.

DKmachinist
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 21 Aug 2012 12:34
Hi forum.

I'd like to change some of the preset tool selections when programming in mazatrol. I know I can do it manually, but I'd like to be able to set new standard tools. Is this possible?
Tamannaebhatia
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 21 Jan 2013 07:31
Thanks for the response. I'm a newbie in mazak and i'm not sure if you can do the same thing like with a fanuc controller where you can preset the offsets in the program like #2601 for z work offset, #2000s for geometry and wear offsets and etc. I wanted to preset the tool eye compensation value by inserting a few blocks in the heading of the program just like what you've said but thru system variables. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe in using G10, the value that will change is the one in the geometry offset which I don't intend to do because in cases of changing tools, after touching it off I would still have to manually compensate the required adjustment. Since our programs are already proven (which is why the reason our programmers won't re-program), what I want to do is to preset the adjustments but still maintain the original values output by the tool eye in the geometry offset, that's why I was asking if there's anybody out there who has a list of system variables assigned to "tool eye compensation" of a particular offset number. In
fanuc , there's not much data concerning tools, only the geometry, wear and imaginary tool nose offsets which is in #2000s. But in Mazak there's hell lot of data in the tool data page including tool eye compensation, tool life, tool description etc. The system variables assigned to those is what I'm looking for. Hope you can help me out. Thank you very much.

:);):-p:-(More smilies...  Disable smilies in post
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Forums are powered by miniBB®