| Forums | Sign Up | Reply | Search | Statistics | Home Page |
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 3 [7 Dec 2019 22:54]
Guests - 3 / Members - 0
Matrix Control integrexmachinist.com community built on miniBB / Matrix Control /

Drill cycle parameters??

whitej84
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 28 Feb 2012 14:47
I have 4 Integrex 200-ivS 's. Does anyone know of any parameter that allows you to change the dwell time at the initial R point before spotting/drilling/tapping multiple holes?
Rodzilla
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 28 Feb 2012 16:18
I don't want to sound like a smart ass but why do you want to dwell at the start?

Rodzilla
Rodzilla
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 1 Mar 2012 07:12
try D91 bit 2 but I think this dwells after the hole has been tapped so it will dwell before the next hole. this is the only thing I could find , someone else might know more on the subject
whitej84
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 7 Mar 2012 13:22
No, haha its alright. I really phrased that wrong. I don't want it to dwell at the start... When we bought the machine it was not set back to the factory parameters and as of right now it is dwelling for almost 8sec before the start of every hole (ctr drill, drill, and taps) and when there are almost 50 holes to be drill & tapped per part it really adds up. Thanks though ill try and let you know.
Rodzilla
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 7 Mar 2012 13:41 | Edited by: Rodzilla
I think (from memory) M214 will do the trick .
but you will need to put it in before the tapping unit.

once again , I'm not 100% sure, check you M code book
M214=(C axis not clamped) sound about right

do a search above, type in M214 there's a lot to read on the subject
whitej84
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 7 Mar 2012 14:17
Thanks for your help with the m214. also the D91 param. in combination with parameter d22 helped shave off a few seconds.

:);):-p:-(More smilies...  Disable smilies in post
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Forums are powered by miniBB®