| Forums | Sign Up | Reply | Search | Statistics | Home Page |
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 3 [7 Dec 2019 22:54]
Guests - 3 / Members - 0
Matrix Control integrexmachinist.com community built on miniBB / Matrix Control /

Set up sheet

walesham
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 25 May 2011 14:49
Anyone have a sample of a setup sheet they would be willing to share.
Rodzilla
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 25 May 2011 15:36
forget about a hand written set up sheet , its all in the machine, you just have to find it. there are 2 methods that I use .

1) I have our Matrix machine hooked up to the office via a cable that is pluged into the back of the machine and you can fire prints to your office printer or look at the internet once hooked up but Mazak says not to .... why I don't know
or
2) you can use "print key" more on that later

how to find the page/pages you want is simple.
on the set up page there is a soft key at the bottom called "set up record" press it and scroll thru using your page up and down key print what you want.

if your hooked up with a cable to your office, method 1 above. move your mouse to the top left where it says "File" under the file press print, you will have to print each page you want

or method 2 above
plug in a USB memory stick somewhere there are more than 1 on the machine at the side of the control find the set up record page and use print key to save to the memory stick, take the memory stick to your office and print.

if you need some info on Print key or where to find it , just ask I'm sick of typing now. lol
regards
Rodzilla
Rodzilla
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 4 Jun 2011 06:39 | Edited by: Rodzilla
well did this help you or was it totally useless,I had to ask because nobody is saying anything lately and I'm sick of seeing "I'm looking for beta testers" at the top of the list...
walesham
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 7 Jun 2011 10:58
We'll this will help,but I'm still looking for a sample setup sheet that would have a list of the tooling for a job with a discription of each. This would be used to document a set and save then next time the job is run ,the setup set could be used to ease setup pains.
seano
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 27 Jun 2011 01:21
i was trying to print this set up record the other day, when i hit print or print set up it says no printer installed and no other options, - how/where did you get it to save to usb?
i also went in through windows and found set up record folder and saved that to usb but its got some weird file extension that i cant open with anything to view it?
matrix controller btw.
thanks
Rodzilla
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 27 Jun 2011 06:04 | Edited by: Rodzilla
seano
have a look on the desk top its the screen under the mazatrol window just like your PC at home move the window by holding down the left mouse key and drag it away and its a little red icon with a finger, open it and play with it you cant hurt anything .

Regards from an Aussie living aboard
Rodzilla

:);):-p:-(More smilies...  Disable smilies in post
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Forums are powered by miniBB®