| Forums | Sign Up | Reply | Search | Statistics | Home Page |
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 3 [7 Dec 2019 22:54]
Guests - 3 / Members - 0
Matrix Control integrexmachinist.com community built on miniBB / Matrix Control /

Edit tool wear offsets whilst running

moonrayker
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 10:10
Does anyone know how to make the Matrix control allow editing of tool wear data whilst the program is running. We are able to do this on our 640 MT-Pro control with no problem but on the Matrix controller we have to reset, and then restart, in order to change a wear offset. This is very irritating as I like to measure my parts at the stops I put in then, if necessary, change the wear offset so that the next parts will be spot on. I assume there must be a parameter to allow this but I am unable to find it so far.
MikiMajk
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 12:36
Hi moonrayker,

Please check USER PARAMETER L57 (Rewriting of tool data during automatic operation)

If this parameter is setted to 0, it's impossible to change anything in tooldata, during auto. operation.

If it's 1, then it's possible to set different textboxs with values.

And, as you know, before chaning the wear offset, get the program key from 0 to 1, so that you will be able to edit.

Miki
integrexman
Admin
#3 | Posted: 15 Feb 2011 15:41

:);):-p:-(More smilies...  Disable smilies in post
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Forums are powered by miniBB®