| Forums | Sign Up | Reply | Search | Statistics | Home Page |
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 2 [23 Jul 2019 20:03]
Guests - 2 / Members - 0
Matrix Control integrexmachinist.com community built on miniBB / Matrix Control /

Light Tower

Windpirate
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 18 Nov 2010 06:04
Have anyone put an aftermarket light tower on a Mazak Quick Turn Nexus 250-II lathe ? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Mazak123
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 4 Dec 2010 19:15
All the info is in the electrical book, the interface anyway. You need to get a zip connector and some pins from parts dept. not sure if you can get them at like radio shack. And you need to change a RB parameter, at least in Matrix control.. I think local Tech Center would help without you spending 2500 on this option. Let me knoiw if you need more help, I'll look it up!
Windpirate
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 8 Dec 2010 06:14
I guess I need to get an electrical book, our machine didn't come with one. Time to call the sales rep, Thanks Mazak123
Windpirate
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 8 Dec 2010 07:18
Mazak 123, do happen to know or could check as to what voltage the light tower is? Thanks, Brian.
buttonpusher
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 4 Jan 2011 12:46
Anybody know what the lightstack voltage is for the integrex? Found it in the manual, looks like connector X10, but book does not show the voltage? Assuming 24v, but tough to check since you cant have power without the door closed! Also, where is best place to find the pins for this x10 connector. I am striking out locating them.
Stuart
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 10 Jan 2011 01:12
If it's the same as the Integrex IVS, I've documented the entire process to add a light tower to the machine. It's simple really, and I've got enough connectors to do 3 or 4 more machines lying around. I've even got the spare light towers.

The output is 24 volts DC and yes you can check it. You need to pull one lead off the safety swithc on the door and you can run the machine with the door open to you hearts content.
buttonpusher
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 14 Feb 2011 14:54
that is what I am after.....where did you get the connector, specifically the pins? You want to sell three of them?

:);):-p:-(More smilies...  Disable smilies in post
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Forums are powered by miniBB®