| Forums | Sign Up | Reply | Search | Statistics | Home Page |
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 4 [5 Mar 2021 17:43]
Guests - 4 / Members - 0
E-Machine Programming Mazatrol integrexmachinist.com community built on miniBB / E-Machine Programming Mazatrol /

Matrix Cam output file extentions

LoadDogsBoss
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 14 Oct 2009 10:37
Our Matrix Cam system outputs "PBE" file extensions but I also see "MAZ" and "MPR" extensions in the directory? Does anyone have an explanation as to why these exist and what the relevance is? Also, we are running Matrix Cam 2.0, what is the latest release?

Thanks all
LoadDogsBoss
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 2 Feb 2010 09:37
Thanks for the help
jimiscnc
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 3 Feb 2010 15:32 | Edited by: jimiscnc
in windows based mazatrol, you should not use the windows explorer. It's kind of a back door that bypasses mazatrol part program system registration.* I have put a program in via windows explorer and then look for it in the program file and it's not there. but if you can get this program into the program editor/display, then that would register it and you'd see it in the program file listing.

MAZ and MPR are the internal extension it has in memory, and gets converted to the more normal extension via DATA I/O.

Hope that helps. Sorry it took me so long to get back! (I'm being facetious. I knew this stuff back in Oct 2009, but only happened upon your post just now.)

-jim

*dont know how this would work for networked mazatrols?

:);):-p:-(More smilies...  Disable smilies in post
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Forums are powered by miniBB®