| Forums | Sign Up | Reply | Search | Statistics | Home Page |
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 193 [20 Dec 2015 06:24]
Guests - 193 / Members - 0
Integrex Parameters integrexmachinist.com community built on miniBB / Integrex Parameters /

z-axis parameter?

dhorton
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 9 Nov 2016 04:38
Good morning. I have an integrex 200-iv st Yesterday I had a repair guy in to fix our head. Everything is good now except for one thing. All drilling and milling with the head at 90deg. is out in Z .9mm. Im a little perplexed because everything else is good. Turning tools at 90 and 45 are good. Any milling and drilling at 0 deg is good.
Im just not sure which parameter I should adjust. And Im worried that ill have to readjust the other parameters to match. Im going to call the repair guy when its not such an ungodly hour and hopefully he can help but in the mean time if anyone in here could help that would be great.
MikiMajk
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 15 Feb 2017 15:06
When he calibrate the tooleye, did he do it with the testbar in? Normaly there are 4 BA parameter needed to set when doing this job. Check with matrixparam explorer wich parameter did he changed and u will see wich are the ones wich are not..

:);):-p:-(More smilies...  Disable smilies in post
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Forums are powered by miniBB®