| Forums | Sign Up | Reply | Search | Statistics | Home Page |
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 5 [21 Oct 2020 07:07]
Guests - 5 / Members - 0
Integrex Parameters integrexmachinist.com community built on miniBB / Integrex Parameters /

200Y 640MT turning tool off centerline

machinist360
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 26 Sep 2012 19:46
Is there a parameter for the position the turning spindle locks into? My 200 Y is leaving a tit in the center of the part and it looks like the tool is not square with main spindle centerline.

Thanks in advance!
arnel
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 8 Nov 2012 16:22
I have the same problem...probably worse. During a tool change in my Integrex 200 sy 640 mt pro, the od tool from the spindle flew-off and slammed down hard into the chip conveyor but the groover tool was succesfully mounted into the spindle. Picked up the od tool but I noticed the groover is way above centerline now. I mounted the od tool and it's below centerline leaving a big tit after facing...at least .100" in diameter...Does anybody know how to fix this? Seems like orienting a lathe tool a zero is not as bad as orienting it at 180. Thanks.
machinist360
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 24 Jan 2013 17:34
I have learned that mine was not locking in the correct position during tool change. Fixed that with a parameter and worked fine for months. Now every once in a while it will index completely to a different position, throw out tools during tool change and break tools if it does tool change. Apparently nobody know how to fix this.
cgmaster
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 8 Mar 2020 22:40
I know this is an old post but did you ever find a solution? I have the same problem sometimes my mill spindle does not orient to the correct position. It has already caused a crash 2 times. No one has been able to diagnose this. It seems random it may work fine for a month or it may do it 2 or 3 times a day. Unfortunately it has only done it once while a tech was here.

:);):-p:-(More smilies...  Disable smilies in post
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Forums are powered by miniBB®