| Forums | Sign Up | Reply | Search | Statistics | Home Page |
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 193 [20 Dec 2015 06:24]
Guests - 193 / Members - 0
Integrex General integrexmachinist.com community built on miniBB / Integrex General /

Mazak file formats

andymazak
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 20 May 2016 04:11
I notice that when we copy a file to the floppy disk for instance, that the file format is
*.t6i and that we can view these on a pc with the mazatrol viewer.
There is also a directory on the machine called 'backup' I'd also like to back this up to pc. However I notice that the files in the backup directory are *.Maz and that within the backup folder there are subfolders called layout and setup.
Does anyone know how to backup the files from the backup folder in the t6i format or if there is any way to convert them to t6i
MikiMajk
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 26 Oct 2016 12:10
Use DATA I/O, HARDDISK menu. If possible don't use floppy for backup of programs/paramters, use PCMCIA card from front side of display. Why not using floppy is that usually programs are getting currupted and you are forsted into formating of your floppy...just an advice.
With DATA I/O transfer to any media, you get format of program(m6m, t6m, i6m etc..) wich is usable then in mazatrol viewer or camware or even matrixcam.
thehotline
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 28 Jun 2017 23:42
Camware can convert .maz files for 640 controls.
andymazak
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 17 Nov 2017 04:05
Thanks for the info guys! sorry to be so late replying. Not been here for ages.

:);):-p:-(More smilies...  Disable smilies in post
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Forums are powered by miniBB®