| Forums | Sign Up | Reply | Search | Statistics | Home Page |
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 5 [28 Jan 2020 07:28]
Guests - 5 / Members - 0
Integrex General integrexmachinist.com community built on miniBB / Integrex General /

Mazak Training software, where do I find ?

Speargod
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 16 Jul 2015 15:22 | Edited by: Speargod
Hello fellow guys! Im located in sweden and want to learn Mazak-programming because I applay for a job that requires knowledge in more systems than I have skills in. Now Im into TNC530 but have the need for skills in Mazak 640m.

Both Heidenhain and Siemens have this free training software that simulates the machine and its controls so that one can learn the system without the need for a real machine. It has been really good for me and my jobs to learn and train home to make me more skilled and attractive for the jobmarket.

But where do I find Mazaks training software ? Looked and looked but there is no downloadlinks whatsoever.. Can somebody tell me if it exists ?

Best regaards from Sweden with love, and lots of rain
Speargod
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 18 Jul 2015 15:08
Anyone know ?
Rodzilla
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 20 Jul 2015 11:07
as far as I know there is nothing online you will have to take the coarse Mazak provides ,like everyone else...there is a couple of youtube video's but they are not anywhere near detailed enough..
Speargod
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 23 Jul 2015 06:29
Ok, thanks! Were do I sign up for a newbeginners course ? And please can you tell me about the cost ?
Rodzilla
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 24 Jul 2015 21:50 | Edited by: Rodzilla
I think you will have to contact Mazak directly .
Where are you on the planet?
North America, Australia or Europe ?? there are lots of places in the USA , Kentucky, Chicago,Texas, LA, there is also Cambridge Ontario in Canada,
Im sure there will be somewhere close to where you live.
I'm not sure of the cost these days its been more than 13 years since I took my coarse in Kentucky..
Speargod
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 26 Jul 2015 18:55
Located in sweden and cannot travel anywere overseas for the course..
Rodzilla
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 27 Jul 2015 09:42
sorry I can't help you , I don't know anything about Sweden , other than the fact the women are all hot and the men are all ugly....... LOL
Bill S
Forums Member
#8 | Posted: 10 Aug 2015 09:08
There are online courses available through Mazak and other websites. One site we have used is http://www.toolingu.com

:);):-p:-(More smilies...  Disable smilies in post
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Forums are powered by miniBB®